Smash BM @ Blue Inc.
What information do we collect?
When entering our premises, you may be asked to present your valid photo identification as per the AGCO regulations and per the recommendation of our insurance company. From this Valid Photo ID we collect the following information from you:
• Your name
• Date of birth
• Address (if available)
According to AGCO regulations, valid photo ID can be one of the following:
• Ontario Driver´s Licence with a photo of the person to whom the licence is issued;
• A Canadian Passport;
• Canadian Citizenship Card with a photo of the person to whom the card is issued;
• Canadian Armed Forces Identification Card;
• A photo card issued by the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO), entitled Bring Your ID (BYID);
• By law, we cannot ask for the Ontario Health Card as identification, but if offered voluntarily it may be accepted at our discretion;
We do NOT collect, your:
• Drivers license number;
• passport number;
• Ontario health card number;
• Other valid ID number;
• Any other information that may be available on your Photo ID;
What do we use your information for?
We use the information that we collect to ensure the safety and protection of all our patrons, staff and property. Specifically we use the information to:
• Validify that individuals are of legal drinking age.
• Prevent Credit card fraud and other fraudulent activities.
• Identify individuals who have been barred from using the resort facilities, including but not
• limited to Smash BM by the Province, OPP or any Resort Security.
• Identify individuals who fail to settle their accounts before leaving.
• Identify individuals who engage in theft or cause destruction to property or persons on our premises
We do NOT use the information collected for any marketing or promotional schemes.
How do we protect your information?
We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Your information is collected on a handheld device, which identifies your name and date of birth to the employee using the device. The information on the device is transferred to our secure server and deleted from the device. Access to the secure server is restricted to the business owner and the senior manager only.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to other parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce resort policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety.